Thursday, August 9, 2012

Savio-My Boyfriend and Best Friend

I haven't really mentioned Savio too much in my blog since I began blogging again. Savio and I met through mutual friends and started dating in November. We hit it off SUPER quick, but soon found that we were complete opposites! However, it's really good in our relationship. We compliment each other so well and get along better than I have with any other boyfriend. He truly is the highlight of my life and I can't wait til the next time I get to be with him whenever we are away from each other. He just completes me! I love everything about him. He is SO handsome, sweet, considerate, funny, nerdy (in a fun way), and like I could seriously go on and on. He treats me so amazingly. He is always opening doors for me and constantly doing things for me. I don't think he realizes how much he actually does for me and how thankful I am for all that he does for me! Savio is just completely amazing! His full name is Savio Kenneth Roberts and he was born in Holland. He is part Dutch and part Polish. He has lived here for about 7 years. I absolutely LOVE his family! His stepdad is Shad, mom is Marzena and has two sisters who are the cutest little girls in the world-Kiana and Alani. I spend a lot of time at his house and I am very close with his family. Everything about our relationship is just perfect and I couldn't be happier!
Sun's Game




Picnic



Prom #1


Morp
Lunch Date
Prom #2
Prom #1
Graduation
After a Diamondbacks Game
After his Eagle Court of Honor

No comments: