Sunday, August 19, 2012

Savio's Birthday!!!

So over the past few days, I have been giving Savio his presents in moderation. But Friday was his birthday!!! Too bad he had to work :( total I got him gift cards, tons of food, a couple shirts, a tie, a journal for his mission, and I made him a blanket and a cake. The cake turned out super cute-it was the Holland Flag with a Soccer Ball on top. I also got him a jar of Riesen candies with a sticker on each one with a reason of why I love him and the jar said "Riesens I Love You". I can't really remember anything else I got him but I know there is more. Oh and a balloon and crown. But our whole group went out to dinner at Red Robin and it was way fun :) and then hung out at my house after!! I hope he had a great birthday! I love you Sav!!

No comments: